4/5/24

jobless again

this is not the 1st time i lost my job due to my laziness or family issue. am i the only one that feels drained out after awhile and needs rest within a month? i know that i have this problem for a while now but i really like the job i worked in but i really need some rest and alone time. (working as a sales coordinator, and the salesman has a lot of order, i had to OT almost everyday)

during my probation period, me and my children were sick and due to taking care of them, i need to stay home or bring them to work and it had already making my impression looks very bad. 

there is nothing i can do to change this situation. 

really wish i can continue working in this company but they had already given me a lot of chances which i didn't grabbed hold of. 

these few days i had been sending a lots of resume but none reply me or ask me for interview. is the economic really bad now ? 

No comments: